Every little girl or boy who’s ever watched Disney knows that woodland creatures make the most loyal friends. At least, that’s what the animated enterprise taught us.
Sadly, as I grew up, I learned that while I desperately wanted to be friends with little fawns and tiny chipmunks, they’re not so into it. But that doesn’t mean that everyone is as unlucky as I am.
Apparently, our wild friends like to pay their neighbors (us) a visit more often than I ever knew. Be prepared to feel extreme jealousy when you see what these people found in and around their homes.
1. “Thank goodness you’re home! I was so worried.”
2. Look closely…
3. This little guy is just upset the kids can’t come out to play.
4. “Knock knock?”
5. What a dignified lady.
6. A day of boating doesn’t get much better than this.
7. They kept seeing her snacking on their peach trees so they named her Peaches!
8. Well, that’s a prickly surprise to eat dinner around.
9. I want him to become friends with the cat.
10. My heart just grew 10 sizes!
11. “This is totally a pond, right?”
12. Who knew bears were so civil?
13. It looks like they’re planning something…
14. This little guy took up residence in someone’s shoe on a camping trip!
15. Someone flew into the wrong coop.
16. “You look like a cool cat.”
17. “Mind if I join you?”
18. Baby. Bobcat. Oh, holy cuteness!
19. “…What is it?”
20. “G’day, mate!”
21. “Yes, I’d like to enroll in intro to engineering.”
22. But seriously, why hasn’t a deer ever visited me??
23. I live in Maine and NEVER has this happened in my backyard. I feel cheated.
24. This little guy visits every morning.
25. If mom doesn’t come back, I’d be happy to foster you!
Even if I never find a little fawn in my backyard, I can still pretend that I’m a Disney princess…
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/wildlife-encounters/